Hello Professor!

I like the Racket community, so i value the opinions of people in it. I am
contacting you regarding an email from you from way back in 2011 that i found
here: https://lists.racket-lang.org/users/archive/2011-June/045971.html and had
a quick couple questions.

1) I was just wondering if you do in fact use Sieve, or if you use some other
language, or if you have implemented anything on your own to do email
processing, or if you have any favorite tools that you use for email processing.

2) Is it worthwhile to wrap sieve? What do you think in general for a situation
like this?

   Cuz I was just setting up some stuff with sieve and was wishing for
something a little bit nicer. I'm really only superficially acquainted with
sieve so far, and i'm not really a snob with languages, but i do appreciate
well thought out stuff and it maybe does seem to not really have the right
combo of terse with good expressive power for my taste in my experience so far.

   Googling around at people's setups, it seems a lot of people just write
sieve scripts directly. Maybe writing something that wrapped sieve is not worth
the maintenance and upkeep and would just get dusty and out of sync with the
RFCs. What is your opinion on a tool such as that in this kind of situation? I
mean like a wrapper or binding (or whatever the proper term is) for a racket
lib around the sieve syntax. Would that be useful or is it just too late at
this point and everyone should just write sieve directly? Googling around it
looks like most people just write sieve, to be honest.

If you have no idea or don't feel like responding, no big deal, this is just a
random request for opinion of someone who has probably thought about these
questions more than me.

Thanks!

Nate