I use drracket in what I call night mode -- dark backgroun and bright
letters.
It's easier on the eyes,
except when I have to see parentheses.
They are presented in a dark shade of red.
Given how crucial parentheses are in Racket, this is an obstacle,
especially when the error-reporting mechanism highlights a part of the
code it thinks is in error -- using red highlighting, obscuring the
possibly unbalanced parentheses completely.

Is it possible to set parenthese to be some other colour, such as, say,
a bright green or white?

-- hendrik