That is strange, I haven't had that problem.
I assume you are using a sqlite db that is stored in a file? (not an in
memory one because that would be reset everytime?)
Are you sure you aren't doing your updates in some kind of transaction that
remains unfinished for some reason for a long time?

Not really sure how to help you, without more information.
Things you could try:
different/newer sqlite versions, e.g. by using bogdan's
https://pkgs.racket-lang.org/package/libsqlite3
try the `#:use-place #t` parameter in the `sqlite3-connect` function and
see if that changes anything.
maybe try to create a minimal example and see if that still has that
problem and share that code, so we can try to reproduce the problem

Whats your racket and sqlite version?
What OS / architecture are you on?
Have you tried a crud with only racket scripts and sqlite? (trying without
the webserver to make the test simpler and know that that part can be
ignored by bug analysis)

I am not sure whether there exists any verbose logging that could be
enabled for db interactions.
This issue suggests there is a bit of logging, that could need better
documentation: https://github.com/racket/db/issues/10

Simon