There may be a better way to do it, but here's at least a working solution:
https://gist.github.com/Metaxal/5c91eddafb86bb0c06b4d8322ad53045

It's a quickscript (https://docs.racket-lang.org/quickscript/index.html) so
it gives you a new submenu in the Scripts menu, with associated keybindings:
Shift-F1: Start Debug
Shift-F2: Step
Shift-F3: Over
Shift-F4: Out
Shift-F5: Go

It shouldn't be too hard to turn this is just keybindings into your
keybinding file if you only want keybindings and not additional Script menu
entries.

Sorry, I haven't tried too hard for "Print value..." and "Pause at this
point" because these are context menus and the corresponding actions are
not accessible programmatically as far as I can tell.

The script probably still needs some tweaking. Let me know if you improve
it, or if you have issues with it.

HTH,
Laurent