The ***Creative Racket Competition 2022*** starts today!

Enter early - enter often.

Some ideas to get you started;
* Sketching - like Processing but *better* ! Look at the repo for a brief
introduction, with links to the full documentation and examples: <
https://github.com/soegaard/sketching>
* Animate an AOC solution
* use one of the functional picture libraries to create an [Escher
tessellation](https://eprints.soton.ac.uk/257577/1/funcgeo2.pdf) Racket
functional picture libraries ([pict](https://docs.racket-lang.org/pict/) or
 [2htdp/image](https://docs.racket-lang.org/teachpack/2htdpimage.html)).
More inspiration from Conal Elliot [Functional Images](
http://conal.net/papers/functional-images/)
* Use [Graphite](
https://icfp21.sigplan.org/details/scheme-2021-papers/8/Graphite-A-Library-for-Data-Visualization-Lightning-Talk-)
to visualise some data

Theses are just suggestions - everything is permitted!

[TOOLS.md](
https://github.com/standard-fish/creative-racket-2022/blob/master/TOOLS.md)
has lots more tools to try.

Best wishes
Stephen

PS join the discussion on the new racket mailing list at
https://racket.discourse.group/invites/YaJtZvy7g2

--
----