On Fri, Jul 1, 2022 at 9:25 AM Hrvoje Blazevic <hrvoje...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for replying. However, I was not asking for instructions on how to
> use DrRacket. Have been using it since the days when HTDP1 was first
> printed, and when it was called DrScheme.
> But to answer your question in Racket 8.5 and Fedora 36 with Gome WM
> uncommenting does not work, not with ';' and not with box.
>
> Funny enough, I just installed full Racket 8.5 on my daughter's raspberry
> pi 4B "toy" computer, running Raspberry Pi OS (Debian), and there both
> commenting and uncommenting works!

It works for me on Ubuntu/Debian with Gnome or Cinnamon with Racket 8.5 on
several machines. If you run DrRacket from the command line, do you see an
exception being raised when you click on Uncomment?

Maybe also try a fresh install of Racket with a new user, in case your
racket config (either in .racket or in .config/racket) is flawed somehow.