On 2011-06-27 14:18:01 -0700, Randolph M. Fritz said:

I've got it to compile...but rpict crashes.  Anyone tried this before?
Did you get it to work?

I think the answer is "no." The Radiance code doesn't work with that compiler, even with optimization turned off. I would like to chase those bugs down, but I don't think I have time right now.

Sigh.  Back to the (slower) gcc.

Meantime, here's a few more buglets the icc found:

- In ccyrgb.c, rgb2ccy has two return statements, and only one of them returns a value.

- In tmapcolrs.c, tmMapPicture, returnErr will reference the unset tms pointer if the arguments are bad. I believe this can be fixed by initializing tms to NULL.

- In tmaptiff.c, tmMapTIFF, same problem.

--
Randolph M. Fritz • rfr...@lbl.gov
Environmental Energy Technologies Division • Lawrence Berkeley Labs