Hi Niya,

This probably belongs in the radiance-general list, not radiance-dev.  There is
a Perl script called optics2rad that does this conversion.  Did you try that on
your Optics export files?

Eventually, they will build a proper Radiance export into Optics, but it has
been years and I am not holding my breath.

Best,
-Greg