--------
WARNING: At least one of the links in the message below goes to an .exe file,
which could be malicious. To learn how to protect yourself, please go here:
https://commons.lbl.gov/x/_591B
--------

On the second command, are you sure your batch file calls "getbbox", and not
"getbbox.exe? My sense is that your system is not set up to execute .exe files
without explicitly calling them as such. The genBSDF script calls xform on line
150 (note the lack of the '.exe' or any kind of operating system-specific
conditional), and if it fails to run the script generates the error you are
seeing.

I think there's something you can set up in Windows to automatically try
appending ".exe" (and ".bat" and .com) to any program calls on the command
line, but it has to be set up, I guess.

On 5/11/16, 1:20 AM, "Séverine HUET" <s.h...@vs-a.eu<mailto:s.h...@vs-a.eu>>