In an effort to learn more about Radiant, I've just completed a first
draft of the "Using Radiant" page of the Handbook within the Radiant
Wiki at:

http://dev.radiantcms.org:9007/radiant/wiki/UsingRadiant

I'm planning on using Radiant as part of a wider site to enable a small
team to edit documentation without having to go near shell accounts or
FTP servers, so apart from it being an instruction exercise for myself,
I needed something like this anyway. I would appreciate feedback and, in
particular, corrections so that the page can gradually become the
standard reference for new users before they get adventurous enough to
examine source code.

Note there is a "TODO" item in there, plus I've not even started on a
lot of the more obvious stuff around the edges (the meaning of
individual buttons, that kind of thing). If anyone can fill some blanks,
add some examples, incorporate screenshots or whatever, that would be
great!