Hi Wolfgang,

I am happy the search behavior works well for you.

On 12-Jul-2006 22:21 +0200, Wolfgang Wopperer was heard to say:
> - An onComplete attribute for the search:form tag that is evaluated in
> case live search is enabled. I replaced the radius tag with an HTML form
> and the prototype observer and AJAX call. To this, I added the
> onComplete attribute to call a JS function that controls the visibility
> of my result list. This works perfectly, but it would surely be more
> elegant if one could just use an attribute of your tag to reference a JS
> function.

Do you mean, instead of having the onComplete attribute being hard-coded
you would like to have the option to specify a custom function instead?

This certainly is possible and I will add this on a newer version of the
behavior.

> - Excluding certain pages from search, e.g. virtual pages (404 pages) or
> xml files (in my case, a Google sitemap). The most elegant solution
> would be to make the exclusion list configurable, of course.

I planned some sort of filtering as well. Also such that the search page
itself does not show up in the search.

I may be able to add those improvements in one of the next few days and let
you know.

Cheers,
Oliver
--