On 7/20/06, James MacAulay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The only problem I see with doing text on static images is that, in the long term, some translations may be quite a bit longer or shorter than others. I guess the translation could include style attributes to resize text when necessary.

James

Ahh, but that's why the good people over at ALA exist: to solve everyone else's problems! We could use a derivative of sliding doors [1] or something similar. JS or pure images or ... whatever is fine because Radiant will still rock no matter what, but personally I prefer straight up HTML+CSS whenever possible.

[1]: <http://alistapart.com/articles/slidingdoors/>