Jay Levitt wrote:

> I imagine if I understood continuations better, I'd know how to code
> this; the inner tag should raise an exception, and the outer tag should
> note that, continue its processing, and then, at the end, reraise or
> render.  Sadly, I'm too new to Ruby, and non-procedural languages in
> general, to know how to do that.

Yeah, so, never mind that.  I was thinking waaay to hard.  I changed the
default behavior from "outer tag keeps getting rendered" to "outer tag
doesn't render when inner tag has an error", and then wondered why I
wasn't seeing the outer tag.

I just have to keep the default behavior the way it is, and then change
it only for tags that want it.  That seems doable.  I'll stop using the
list to talk to myself now.

Jay