Erik Mallinson wrote:
> I realize this is a stupid n00b question but I haven't the time this
> summer to dedicate towards learning Ruby, RoR, and Radiant that I was
> hoping for; I'm hoping kind soul will answer my question instead.
>
> If I use Dreamhost do I need to upgrade to 0.5.2 because of the RoR
> security updates? Doesn't Dreamhost install RoR?

If your not sure if Dreamhost is running patched versions of the old
Rails versions, I would highly recommend that you upgrade to 0.5.2.

> Bonus question: What's a good place to learn the ins and outs of SVN?
> I've installed Radiant via SVN and I'd like to upgrade in that way too.

The best thing I've found is the Subversion book:

   http://svnbook.red-bean.com/

It's a bit verbose at times, but is a great reference manual.

--
John Long
http://wiseheartdesign.com