Hey guys,

I looked around and it seems like this hasn't been asked before, but
one of my major concerns with Radiant (which I've been using for quite
some time now) is its caching mechanism. Here's my problem:

I plan on deploying RadiantCMS on websites with content that doesn't
change often - it gets updated maybe every week, but never twice in,
say, a day. This being said, the 5-minute caching mechanism becomes
useless as all but a few requests are dynamically generated and not
taken from the cache.

Now for the question: is there a plan to make the caching method used
by Radiant change, or should I patch the application myself? I can
predict many others will be in this situation soon as the application
is considered for real-world use by more and more developers and/or
companies. In critical situations for pages who get loads of requests
but little changes, we may have a problem.

Thoughts or solutions?

Fred

--
Frederico Oliveira
Webreakstuff - A design, development and usability consulting company