Hey Keith,
Took a bit of time and it shouldn't but I got this solution:
In the attahcment_part_type.rb, line 25 (might be a bit different in yours), change the condition to:
if params[:file] && (params[:file].original_filename.length > 0)

Dror

On 8/18/06, Keith Bingman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
dror tirosh wrote:
> Hi,
> I don´t know if it works with 0.5.2 simply because I didn´t try it yet,
> just upgraded the rails version but still working on an old radiant
> version.
> Keith - errors like you get for not attaching a file can be easily taken
> care of in the code, the code you´re using is more of an example then
> anything else.
> I´ll check the patch on 0.5.2 and send updates if needed.
> Dror

I figured this, but have been banging my head trying to get rid of that
particular error. Ruby and I are still getting to know one another.

I have everything else working and little remains of your code example,
but this one is vexing me. Pointers...?

Keith