I'm new to Rails and even newer to Radiant. I think its great, and
thanks for making it.

I saw that Shopify is using it and I saw that you can host multiple
sites with one installation and it piqued my curiosity.
Could Radiant as it stands now be used to allow people/clients to
manage their own websites but NOT be able to see the other sites it
controls?

For instance, could I become a pseudo-hosting service and set my
clients up with their sites but keep them all separate from each
other allowing them to have their own admin areas?

If this can't be done now, is this part of the plan?

Thanks. Can't wait to get familiar with Radiant.

-Jim