On the Layouts page in the admin interface, open the layout you are currently using.  Click the "more" link and type "text/html" into the Content-type box, then Save.

If you're not using a layout at all, create one and name it HTML or something.  Then do the same as above but also type <r:content /> into the large textarea, and Save.  Go to your root page, and select HTML as the layout (bottom left of the textarea) and Save the page.

Sean Cribbs
seancribbs.com

On 9/1/06, Jake <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Sean Cribbs wrote:
> Jake,
>
> I get that too on your page, even in IE7.  Make sure your layout sets
> the
> content-type correctly.
>
> Sean

Sean I am using <meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;
charset=utf-8" />

Is there something I need to do in code to set the correct content-type?