There is also a nice behaviour for password-based access control to site pages, which unfortunately, as the mailer one, doesn't seem to work out-of-the box with the current radiant release. It has been coded by Matt McCray. Hope someone will upgrade those plugins: I'm unable to do it by myself :(
--M