Sean,

You may have found a bug that happened to me too!  I used <r:parent> tags (from somebody's plugin) on some of my pages (that had the Commentable behavior), and now they are broken, but somehow the code_behavior plugin isn't.  Maybe there's a subtle difference in the code that I'm missing?

Sean Cribbs
seancribbs.com