2006/9/11, John W. Long <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Better export and import code is in the pipeline. I'm not sure if it
will be as granular as you suggest above, but I am definitely open to
the possibility.

Right now I'm just recreating the structure on the deploy server and cut'n'pasting the content. It's not a big problem since I usually move the site when the structure is done but the content isn't there yet. Nonetheless an export / import feature would be cool :)

I'm reading throught radiant's code, I hope I will be able to contribute soon.

> 2) More user roles. Once a site is finished I would like to give users a
> way to access it and only post content in certain sections.
I currently have no plans to support this level of granularity.

Does this mean patches moving in that direction would be rejected?

> 4) Move and rearrange the Pages/Layouts. This is just a minor annoyance but
> would be nice :)

Agreed. There have been a few patches submitted for this. I'm not sure
of their present status though.

I browsed through the patches yesterday, the models have been patched, there's the need to rewrite the JS for the admin section.