Sorry about that...my fault entirely. I forgot to update the readme
when I changed the way the attributes worked.

I realized that there was actually no need for the 'path' attribute
at all, so it's all done in the 'glob' attribute now, like this:

<r:files:each glob="/home/ukktug/radiant/public/images/*">
* "<r:name />":<r:uri />
</r:files:each>

Also regarding FileListBehavior, I have an SVN repository up:

http://svn.jmacaulay.net/radiant-extensions/file_list_behavior/

...which is now the URL which the behavior's wiki listing points to.

Thanks for the heads up, Dave.

James