Here are the following steps I did ...

My host had given me a mongrel port of 4021 ... so went info config/lighttpd.conf and changed 3000 -> 4021

Switched the symlink (like noted below) ... and that was pretty much it ...

Im running off RailsPlayground w/ 1 mongrel instance.  Everything looks fine, just looking how/if to port Typo entries to Radiant and if Im suppose to be able to modify CSS directly from the admin tool ...

- Jon