Kevin,

The plugin sounds great. I already have a pretty hacked up admin interface myself, I'm not looking forward to upgrading... But hopefully everything that I've done so far can be made into plugins. I'd be really interested to see what you have done, but I'll just guess I'll have to wait :D. Do you know when 0.6 is scheduled to be released?

Chris