John I looked through the sources to see if I could easily fix this problem and I fear it can't easily be fixed because <r:children> is inside a model, and the published state for retrieval is hardcoded in there.

On the other hand the subdomain recognization is controller level stuff. I think this is what someone was referring to when he said that Radiant stretches the MVC boundaries.

2006/9/29, Giovanni Intini < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I'll look into it right now and see if I'm able to fix it. Still learning my way into radiant code :)

2006/9/29, John W. Long <[EMAIL PROTECTED] >:
Giovanni Intini wrote:
> You don't see them in the main page, have you tried going directly to their
> url? Because <r:children:each> still doesn't catch draft pages, even in dev
> mode.

Perhaps this is an oversight on my part. I'd accept a patch for this if
it is truly a problem.

--
John Long
http://wiseheartdesign.com