On 9/29/06, Nathan Wright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I gave a presentation to our local Ruby/Rails meeting the other night,
> so I thought I'd post the slides here in case anyone is interested.
> It's pretty basic stuff, but it might help some who are new to
> Radiant.

That was excellent Nathan!, The best Radiant introduction someone
could imagine. (Even if Radiant is simple, a fresh start is always a
bit difficult).

I could host the PDF on my site (just a link, no official website to
post more info).

If that's good with you, will post the link here (already uploaded it,
waiting you approval).

Good weekend everyone.

> --
> Nathan