Great tip, that fixes it for now and I too would like to know why it's not working under Mongrel. Hmmm

Cheers to you,

Loren

On Oct 2, 2006, at 9:12 PM, Michael Roper wrote:

I have also had a similar problem since upgrading Locomotive over the
weekend...
I'm not sure what the exact problem is, but it seems to have something
to do with the default server in Locomotive being changed to Mongrel
instead of Lighttpd...
I got around the problem by putting 'server: lighttpd' in the
config/locomotive.yml (?) file, making it use Lighttpd instead of
Mongrel...

if anyone can shed some light on why the error is occurring in the
first place, I would also be grateful...

Loren Johnson