On Oct 5, 2006, at 12:28 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm having an installation problem with Radiant.

<snip>

> Creating tables...
> -- drop_table("config")
> -- create_table("config", {:force=>true})
> FAILED
> /home/cybrary/source/ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/
> activerecord-1.14.4/lib/active_record/connection_adapters/
> abstract_adapter.rb:120:in
> `log': Mysql::Error: Lost connection to MySQL server during query:
> CREATE
> TABLE config (`id` int(11) DEFAULT NULL auto_increment PRIMARY KEY,
> `key`
> varchar(40) DEFAULT '' NOT NULL, `value` varchar(255) DEFAULT '')
> ENGINE=InnoDB (ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid)

^^^^^ Last line is your problem, ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid. I
think it means that the database didnt understand the command that
rails sent to it.

Could you give us some more info about your system? What version of
mysql are you running? And what ruby-mysql adapter? I think I
remember reading that one of the ruby-mysql adapters is broken, but I
only have experience with Postgresql and SQLite.

Bodhi