I think what you describe should be fairly easy to solve with routes.rb hacks. Else your COULD create an url filter in the front controller to add "/myApp/" in front of all incoming URLS. Sorry I can't be more specific at the moment...I'm at work and am supposed to be debugging some 2K lines of .Net code :(

Ok, let me exaplin this as easily as I can.

Radiant generates an html page with the following div

What I want to do is to force, in <a href="" "/myapp/"

So I would get /myapp/recursos/

and eveything will work fine : )

Any ideas?