> Also, the more people that can jump on board and start using the code in
> the mental branch the better. This is a major upgrade and your comments
> and feedback are vital.

I want to jump on this but I'm unable to get my extensions to work.
I'm a radiant noob but have been doing rails for a while now.

Is there some how-to-get-mental info out there? I looked through the
list but didn't see it.

What I have done is:

1. Checked out the mental branch
2. Ran ruby script/generate extension
3. Ran the 12 migrations
4. Created my album table.
5. Dumped my album controller/model/views in the appropriate extension dirs
6. Uncommented the activate/deactive tabs, uncommented the routes in
the album_extension.rb
7. See the Album tab, when I click it I get: uninitialized constant
Admin::AssetController

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated. I have a few
projects I want to use Radiant on so I anticipate using it quite a bit
in the near future.

Thanks-
Michael