Does acts_as_attachment create the database entries for the other images (icon, thumbnail and normal)? The way it works is that it creates a "master" image in the db and then the thumbnails are children of that. Be sure you have ImageMagick properly installed, it is a real pain to get it going. Hivelogic has a good tutorial if you are on a mac, although it should help in any case.

I should probably include some sort of configuration for RMagick. It basically doesn't work on Textdrive due to memory limits, so it would be nice to shut it on and off. I think Mephisto has something like this.

I should have some time tonight to get some tests going.

Keith Bingman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: +49-7731-7983830