Hi Andreas,

I believe so. If you want to have a context-insensitive date, you could
either modify the date tag or simply write a new one. In either case, it
should be fairly straight forward.

Peace.

On 12/25/06, Andreas Semt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Ruben,

thanks for your explenations. However <r:date> is bound to the page
object, isn't it?
What if i just want to include the *actual* date and time somewhere on my
pages?

Greetings,
Andreas Semt