I've progressed on my asset management extension.

Further updates will be available at:

        http://soxbox.no-ip.org/radiant

I've now finished:
        - a way to upload asset for a page that hasn't been created yet.

        If you upload an asset and subsequently don't save the page,
it's still
        left orphaned though (probably just have a rake task to clean.

        - Caching. Currently using the exact same mechanism as the rest
of radiant
        (ie. 5 minute expiry and stored in yaml files). Not the best
approach for
        either large assets or manipulated images.

So that leaves:

        - a nice way to edit/delete images
        - validation
        - tests
        - confidence that you can use this without screwing up your
data/life/mind.

Original announcement:

http://soxbox.no-ip.org/radiant/articles/2007/01/02/page-asset-managemen
t/