Ruben D. Orduz wrote:
> What I don't get is how can he be running Radiant w/o an app folder
> inside RAILS_ROOT dir? I'm still puzzled about that one. Sensa una
> buona explicazione non puo fare niente.

Hello Ruben.

I installed radiant from a gem, and not as an application bu as an
instance. Here is what the installation dir has inside:
http://pastie.caboo.se/32595

(Note: the show_page.rhtml file in the "app/views/site" was added today)

It seems to me the problem is with the HTTP Authentication part of the
password_protected behavior, which doesn't seem to happen ... (maybe
because of litespeed?). I'm using the latest behavior available and I
installed it as a plugin.

Thank you for you assistance.