> This could sound stupid: tried RAILS_ROOT/lib ?
>
> They are added at the beginning of environment loading...

Tried that too. No avail.
> Maybe adjusting your .htaccess file instead?
> SetEnv GEM_HOME /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8
> SetEnv GEM_PATH /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8:/home/bladedthoth/.gems
>
> Maybe this wiki page could help you on your quest:
>
> http://wiki.rubyonrails.com/rails/pages/HowToUseMultipleGemRepositories

Tried this too
. Reading more online; It seems that Dreamhost isn't the only site
plagued with the bluecloth bug, and not the only sourcecode bugged by
this glitch either (Search bluecloth on Google; More specifically that
error) -- I am about to try from the source itself; I have a suspicion
it's gonna be about the same, if not the same...

Thanks all for helping. I was going to be content posting how to do this
with --unpack, but seeing there is a really good chance --unpack is
going away, I need to figure this out for myself and others (With your
help) :)

Andy