The mailer behavior is under source control belonging to Matt McCray, it was not developed by the core team. If you want the latest-and-greatest, you can use the mental branch and the mailer _extension_ which I ported from Matt's original code.

Sean

Jonathan Métillon wrote:
Sorry if it's a newbie reply, but why is this not fixed definitely, so we don't have to fix it at each update?

On 1/24/07, *Sean Cribbs* < [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Jonathan Métillon wrote:
    > Thanks Sean!
    >
    > Does it mean that each time in update my copy of Radiant, I'll
    have to
    > edit and modify mailer_behavior.rb?
    Yes.  Basically you can search for "POST" and replace that pretty
    easily.  There are some other bugs in it, though, that I had to fix
    (like duplicate "value" attributes on some tags).  Since the code is
    very similar in structure, you could probably copy and paste a lot
    of it
    back into mailer_behavior.rb.  You might look at Loren's recent
    message
    about converting behaviors to page types and do the inverse.

    Sean

« In the long run, we are all dead. » --John Maynard Keynes