Oh, I see what you mean.  Use the subject: line in your 'config' part, just
as you do for the from, recipients, etc.

Sean

On 1/26/07, Oliver Coningham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I opened the email using Thunderbird and it apearred fine.

However, the subject of the email comes thru as:

"Form Mail from www.aromatherapymassageyeovil.co.uk"

Am I able to change this somehow?