In the distribution example, the Home Page has a line of code

  <r:if_content part="extended">
    <r:link anchor="extended">
      Continue Reading&#8230;
    </r:link>
  </r:if_content>

(Its one one line in the example)
Since its in the context of the 'child' I presume it refers to the child.

When viewed as the web site I'm prototyping this has a link to

http://server:3000/presentations/2007/01/27/jan-27th-event/#extended

However when I click on that link I get take to a page that has that in the
address bar but is identical to
http://server:3000/presentations/2007/01/27/jan-27th-event

That is: the content I put in the 'extended' tab that I created for that for
that page doesn't appear.  Actually I'm surprised the base page appears!

What am I doing wrong or misunderstanding?

--
"A Meltdown? One of those annoying buzzwords. We prefer to think of it as an
unrequested fission surplus!"