Colin Nederkoorn wrote:
> The issue I am running into is that generally the application I am
> trying to
> load has relative references, and when it is embedded, it assumes
> everything
> is coming from the embedding page, and not the application... can anyone
> suggest how to remedy this?

as an example:

You might have your Radiant at radiant.example.com, and
radiant.example.com/embeddedapp
calls
<r:embed_page="myapptoembed.example.com"/>

And then the resultant page would have soemething like this

But the problem if you then click "Login" your browser will go to

radiant.example.com/embeddedapp/login

when it should really be going to

myapptoembed.example.com/login

But the real problem you are going to have is when you Submit that login
form
And even it makes a POST to:
 - myapptoembed.example.com/login
it will then redirect to:
 - myapptoembed.example.com/loggedin
instead of coming back to some sort of Radiant equivalent:
 - radiant.example.com/embeddedapp/loggedin

Now if all you want to do is make

myapptoembed.example.com

show up at

radiant.example.com/embeddedapp

All you really need is some Apache rewrite directives. Apache can
automatically convert each url as it comes in to the right back-end
url...

So, the question is... what are you REALLY trying to accomplish here?