> Thanks Brian,
>
> That is unfortunate for me, I was looking for the reverse :(
>
> I hoped to find an extension that would re-direct to another
> page so I can
> maintain some URLs when I migrate to Radiant.
>
> Regards,
>     Erik.

I've taken the approach of having a separate table mapping urls to page numbers
and a file not found behaviour that performs
redirects for old mappings (I also trawl through my server logs for 404s and
correct any repeated spelling mistakes / truncations) -
I've left it as a separate table that I maintain by hand so as not to confuse
the page tree.

http://soxbox.no-ip.org/radiant/svn/extensions/x_groggy/app/models/groggy_file_not_found_page.rb

(Note that I also had to have a custom index page so that it could look at my
custom file not found type).

Dan.