Hi All,

I put together a simple email form this morning, and everything worked great. But one issue I ran into is that the From: header is static, and there was no way to even set the Reply-To: header either.

My form is a simple contact system, and I wanted to make it easy to respond to form emails by simply hitting reply. I've attached a patch which supports this as follows:

* Adding a 'from_field' property to the config data tells the mailer which form field contains the from email;

* Adding a 'reply_to_field' property to the config data specifies which field to use for the Reply To: header;

* If no 'reply_to_field' property is present, the Reply-To: header will be equal to the From: header.

christian.