Hi
Everybody,
I'm a newbie of Radiant. I' ve developed a simple application
and now I'd like to deploy it on my windows server.
I've installed APACHE
2.2, MONGREL, MONGREL_SERVICE as the book "Agile web development with rails"
suggests.
Unfortunately I  haven't any
success.
When I try to create a mongrel service running
this command:
>mongrel_rails service::install -e production -p 4000 -c
d:\ProveRails\radiant06

I  receive this error

!!! The path
you specified isn't a valid Rails application.
service::install reported an
error. Use mongrel_rails service::install -h to get help.

If I start mongrel with the command:
>mongrel_rails start -e production -p 4001 -c d:\ProveRails\radiant06
it's work normally.

Can you help
me?
Is this a  right way to deploy Radiant
application?
Do you have any suggestion  about how can I
simply deploy my Radiant application?

Thank's everyboby
Taddei Fabrizio