Hi all,

I've been playing around with extensions lately and I've got a couple
of questions, if anyone can enlighten me:

# Can extensions add actual pages to the site on activation? e.g. As
in, with slugs / URLs and everything, as if they'd been input through
the Admin interface (not as in sub-classing Page etc.).

# If not, can extensions add default content (HTML/tags) for a page
type? e.g. if I create a page called "widgets" and set it to my
custom page type of "WidgetListingPage", can it then be autofilled
with some appropriate HTML/tag content?

Kind regards,
-Karl