For this you are going to need some sort of tagging support. I have an extension that is about half done, though I am not sure how long it will take. There were some name space issues, but those are pretty much solved. One thing you can do is a bit of a hack: use a part with the name of your category, i.e. "News" or "Sports". The using the <r:if_part /> tag you can filter them out.

Like I said, a hack, but it does work. A little tough on the database perhaps...

Keith Bingman
Tel: +49-7731-79838380
[EMAIL PROTECTED]