Hi everyone...

For some hours I've forgotten that Radiant have 5 minutes cache and I
has thinking that the snippet i've made was broken! I know this is a
newbie problem, but will be good if Radiant disable caching while in
devel enviroment, don't you think?

About my snippet. Here is the code:

<r:find url="/news/">
<r:children:each by="title" order="asc">
  <h3><r:link /></h3>
    <r:children:first by="updated_at" order="desc">
      <r:link><r:date format="%d/%m/%Y" /> - <r:title /></r:link>
    </r:children:first>
</r:children:each>
</r:find>

So I have a news Page, and various children thats are categories of
news. And this snippet list each category of news and the latest news
of that category. Its working. Do you think its ok? Or is it to much
worst? Its my first snippet ;-)

Thanks,
Mergulhão