You need a RewriteCond so that the awstats path doesn't get rewritten.

google awstats rails

http://forum.dreamhosters.com/troubleshooting/51061-Installing-Awstats-on-a-Rails-Site.htm

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Benjamin Minton
Sent: Thursday, 12 April 2007 12:19 PM
To: radiant@lists.radiantcms.org
Subject: Re: [Radiant] Awstats Integration with Radiant CMS

Hi Oliver,

Well I ended up installing Webmin, then Awstats, then the webmin-awstats
module. I understand the 'just run awstats over the apache
logs' but it is generating and viewing the HTML reports I am having an issue
with.

Since Radiant is being served out through the Apache /doc root, I would have
thought that is the only way to do it. Unless it is
not.

Cheers, Ben.

On 4/11/07, Oliver Baltzer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Benjamin Minton wrote:
> Has anyone successfully integrated Awstats (ver 6.x) with Radiant CMS and
> Apache2?

What do you mean by "integration?" If you use FCGI or mod_proxy,
Apache logs all requests and all you need is to run awstats over the
Apache log files. There should not be anything special compared to any
other Apache setup. Unless, you want to access the stats from Radiant,
in which case I am curious why?

Cheers,
Oliver