Yep. You heard right. With your help, I've brought
http://www.bladedthoth.com/ online with a whole new design and under
Radiant 0.6.0rc2. It runs very well; The caching seems to work better
IMO under 0.6.0 and a lot less tempermental to set up on Dreamhost
(Though it STILL requires modifications of environment.rb and some
trickery on the behalf of the custom rubygems install.)

I've been messing with this behind the scenes for the better part of a
month now to get inline with my design desires as well as with the new
Radiant. What better time to do this than now as 0.6.0 is about to be
released (Or is it... Hrm... Maybe I should have waited. Heh. :) )

Anyways, check it out and let me know how it looks please. My visitors
love it (I push about 500+ unique visitors a day right now and climbing)
and I hope you enjoy it too. Nothing that pushes the envelope like some
of what others are doing here. I'm glad I made the choice of Radiant
over all other CMSes out there.

http://www.bladedthoth.com/

Andy
(BladedThoth)