> > In that case are you sure you're seeing the same problem?
> > What do you get when you run .schema in sqlite?
>
> http://paste-bin.com/11503
>
> I'm feeling pretty clueless here.

Looks like you're not running windows. The original bug was only (afaik)
experienced in windows. Maybe the bug still exists in
whatever os you're running under (BSD?).

I've got the same versions of rails, radiant and sqlite3-ruby on both my
windows and gentoo linux boxes, and can't reproduce your
problem.

I posted a bug about this (http://dev.rubyonrails.org/ticket/6768) to the rails
list, you can probably reproduce the bug with the
same test and submit your own ticket detailing your environment.

Dan.