After some further testing on WinXP/Linux, seems that only Firefox fails to
render using the style sheet. Opera 9.2 and IE6.0 work as per usual.

Any ideas?

On 5/5/07, Ben Minton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All,

Was just doing some minor edits in the 'styles' pages when I refreshed and
noticed that the site styling is gone

=> http://www.fourwallsandaroof.com.au

Checked the production_log and the authorised access has only been myself
and hopefully my boss, we have edited no radiant files. What ids a possible
cause of this and where do I check that the correct style sheet (
styles.css) is being referenced?

At least the site is still up, that's a bonus!

cheers, Ben.