> Ok, I will look that as son as I can. Opening the admin
> (http://www.euemeu.com/admin) it delayed 20 seconds(counted by
> fasterfox firefox extension) to open here... Its to much time

I've had this trouble with Dreamhost before. I think that Dreamhost
has a garbage collector process that goes around and kills old Rails
processes (or puts them to sleep or something). So your site might be
responsive, but then when you open up admin, it has to start your
application from scratch, which can take a while, like you observed.

- Ryan

On May 22, 2007, at 11:44 AM, Sylvestre Mergulhão wrote:

>> You can watch the log live with something like "tail -f
>> log/production.log" in a console as you use the site.
>
> Ok, I will look that as son as I can. Opening the admin
> (http://www.euemeu.com/admin) it delayed 20 seconds(counted by
> fasterfox firefox extension) to open here... Its to much time
>
> Sylvestre Mergulhão

Ryan Heneise
Art of Mission, Inc.
3720 Gattis School Rd #800 PMB 245